Upon completing this course the student should be able to:
· Repair and adjust the rack and snail strike works
· Repair, and adjust a variety of chime movements for correct chiming
· Synchronize and adjust the auto-correct function of chime movements
· Properly lubricate the chime movement
· Recognize several different chime tunes and correctly synchronize them
· Repair and adjust the chime and strike hammers for the proper sound
Instructor: Al Dodson
Please contact Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 684-8261 ext. 237 with any questions.
$385 Early Bird (before 04/30/2018)
$425 Early Bird (before 04/30/2018)
Lab Fee: $25.00 (is included in the price of the workshop).