Participants will learn how to:
- Perform basic hairspring adjustments
- Correct the hairspring in the round and in the flat
- Make adjustments to the overcoil and the collins curve
- Selection of eye loupes: 10x, 4x
- Hairspring collet lifting levers
- Tweezers #7, 5, or 3C (steel only)
- Hairspring glass holder
- Students can optionally bring: jewelers screwdrivers, rodico, parts tray with cover, dust blower, and a collet closing vise.
Please contact Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 684-8261 ext. 237 with any questions.
$660 Early Bird (before 09/18/2019)
$700 Early Bird (before 09/18/2019)
Lab Fee: $30.00 (included in the price of the workshop)