Servicing a Wrist Watch I course objectives are as follows:
- Cleaning and oiling;
- Identifying worn and broken parts;
- Verifying proper end shakes;
- Identifying escapement issues;
- Diagnosing hairspring and balance wheel problems
- Making timing adjustments
- Selection of eye loupes 10x, 4x (required)
- Brass or bronze tweezers (required)
- Tweezers #3, #3C, or #5 (required)
- Parts tray w/ cover (required)
- And student must bring a Swiss wristwatch in running condition. No Automatics!
This is a hands-on workshop open to both the beginner and the advanced collector. All materials and tools will be supplied unless indicated above.
Please contact Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 684-8261 ext. 237 with any questions.
$545 Early Bird (before 4/10/2019)
$590 Early Bird (before 4/10/2019)
Lab Fee: $40.00 (included in the workshop price)