The following areas will be covered:
- Proper cleaning and oiling
- Identifying worn and broken parts
- Verifying proper end shakes
- Identifying escapement issues
- Diagnosing hairspring and balance wheel problems
- Make timing adjustments
- Selection of eye loupes 10x, 4x (required)
- Brass or bronze tweezers (required)
- Tweezers #3, #3C, or #5 (required)
- Parts tray w/ cover (required)
- Students may optionally bring their own jewelers screwdrivers and movement holders
- And student must bring an American Pocket Watch in Running Condition, preferable size 12 or 16. No 18 size.
This is a hands-on workshop open to both the beginner and the advanced collector. Students should have taken WS-111 before taking this workshop or have the permission of the instructor. All materials and tools will be supplied unless indicated above.
Please contact Education at email@example.com or (717) 684-8261 ext. 237 with any questions.
$545 Early Bird (before 9/2/2020)
$590 Early Bird (before 9/2/2020)
Lab Fee: $40.00 (is included in the price of the workshop)