Topics covered will include:
- Milling Machine Characteristics
- Milling Machine setup
- Selection of readily available tooling
- Precision Drilling, Boring and Milling
- Crossing and Skeletonizing
- Precision Bushing and depthing
This is a hands on workshop open to both the beginner and the advanced student.
Instructor: Jerry Kieffer
Please contact Education at email@example.com or (717) 684-8261 ext. 237 with any questions.
$290 Early Bird (before 5/13/2020)
$335 Early Bird (before 5/13/2020)
Lab Fee is included in the price.