This course will present an overview of the following:
- Discussion of bushings
- Using a bushing machine vs. a milling machine
- Tools required to bush with a milling machine
Bushing on the Mill
- Three methods of locating the pivot hole
- Reaming for a bushing
- Inserting a bushing in the movement plate
- Reaming the pivot hold to the proper size
- Chamfering and cutting oil sinks in a bushings
Precision Bushing on the Mill
- Bushing at the edge of a movement plate
- Bushing a watch movement plate
Depthing on the Mill
- Movement setup
- Tools required
- Rebushing improperly place bushings
Turning and Boring on the Mill
- How to set up the mill as a lathe
- Turning bushings
- Boring spring barrels
- Bushing barrels
Grinding Verges on the Mill
The viewing fee is $45 for members and $75 for non-members.
You will have access to this course for 6 months after purchase.
To preview this course click here.
Registration for the course is currently unavailable as we
switch hosting providers. Please come back soon. Email
email@example.com for more information.